63. Twilight over water-filled rice fields.
64. Discovery that friends from our favourite coffee shop became believers 5 months ago! (We’ve been gone 4 months so it’s new news to us!)
65. Reflections of His creation in light.
66. Raindrops falling into puddles like someone plucking a tune on a piano.
67. New found friends.
68. Being present with children needing love and affection.
69. Feeling the cold clay of a dirt road with barefeet.
70. The grooves in the road made hard from heavy machinery – a different kind of art work.
71. The way sunlight makes an ordinary cement building brilliant.
72. Discovery of mushrooms in our neighbour’s yard to help feed their family.
73. Opportunities to lean more on Him.
The weaker we feel, the harder we lean. The harder we lean, the stronger we grow spiritually, even while our bodies waste away – J.I. Packer
74. Answered prayers in the works after 3+ years.
75. Generous friends offering shelter, hospitality, love and friendship.
76. Celebrating memories of our first year of marriage.